Junior Project Manager
At Compris, the client, the relationship and the result are key. We make asset management work for organizations ensuring that clients regain and maintain control of their complex infrastructure, production and logistics systems, enabling them to excel.
What will you do?
As a Project Manager, you will focus on the day-to-day management of a project. You are responsible to lead the project within the set frameworks. In order to achieve the predefined results, you will manage the following: quality, time, costs, scope, risks and benefits.
As Project Manager your focus is on achieving the project result within the set frameworks. Being able to work independently is a must for Project Managers, being seen as a sparring partner of the project organization is the challenge. You will deal with the following issues, among others:
- - Change and benefit management;
- - Communication and stakeholder management;
- - Planning and Strategy;
- - Risk & issue management;
- - Progress monitoring and (financial) reporting.
Most of our clients are located in the Randstad area or just beyond. Check www.compris.eufor an overview of our appealing clients.
Why would you want to work for Compris?
With approximately 60 colleague's we know each other and know how to find each other. That's good, because in this way you can find the experience or expertise you need for a particular project or assignment. nternally, we also know a number of 'leads' who are the absolute experts in theirarea. In your role as project manager, you'll connect these experts to each other and to our assignment.
We are a professional, commercial and financially sound consulting firm. With short lines of communication, an involved and accessible management and good care for employees. You will therefore quickly feel at home at Compris. Literally, because our fine and modern office is located in a large and attractive former residence. With some regularity we have team outings and activities to get to know each other in a different way.
You will be involved in product development, working groups and training. There is a lot of attention for personal development. Moreover, we frequently engage in peer-to-peer knowledge sharing, lessons learned and business cases.
Who are you?
You are a driven Project Manager and for our clients you are a reliable partner; focused on long-term cooperation with high-quality advice in which you also show that for you it is the people who make the difference within an organization. We are therefore not only looking for excellent Project Managers, but for individuals with a mix of unique qualities and capabilities.
- - You have good communication skills and know how to engage and motivate people. In addition, you have a good command of the Dutch language both verbally and in writing.
- - You are able to quickly grasp a new organization. You are not afraid of unexpected twists in the project and know how to manage expectations.
- - You have organizational sensitivity and political-strategic insight. You are seen as a serious sparring partner and you know how to identify bottlenecks in time.
- - You proactively get to work. Professionalism and quality are of paramount importance to you.
- - You look beyond the assignment, give honest advice and are asked back based on your knowledge and skills but also for your good relationship with the client.
- - You want to keep learning and are focused on knowledge sharing. As a colleague, your values match Compris values: personal, hands on and reliable.
Furthermore, you have
- - A completed bachelor or masters degree, for example in the direction of (Technical) Business Administration or (Technical) Public Administration.
- - At least a PRINCE2 Foundation certificate
- - Some project management or coordinating experience, preferably in a technical environment. For example in the field of logistics, management, maintenance and/or setting up (information) systems within organizations.
What do we offer you?
- Interesting and complex projects at leading clients.
- A young and dynamic company.
- Opportunities for growth and development.
- A salary appropriate to your knowledge and experience.
- A job of 36-40 hours per week.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work partly from home.
- 30 vacation days per year on a full time basis.
- A good pension.
- Laptop and smartphone of your choice.
- A lease car or public transport allowance.
- Participation in Compris Academy and monthly knowledge and team sessions.
- Time to contribute to the development of new products, internal projects and/or new business.
Do you also want Compris and our clients to excel? Then contact Anton Post on 06 23413212. Or apply directly by emailing your CV with a short motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.