Asset Data Specialist
ComOps is part of Compris. Together we make asset management work for organizations. You can assist by helping us to take our clients asset management system to the next level.
What will you do?
As Asset Data Specialist, you are the linking pin of technical documentation and asset data. You know better than anyone how to organize and secure this. You understand the value of up-to-date and structured data and know how to translate this into our clients' data management solution(s). The entire process of data management is covered, from input to output.
Do you also consider data one of the most important assets of an organization and are you a champion in organizing technical documentation and data? Then this is the position you are looking for!
Why do you want to work at Compris Operations?
ComOps is a company with short lines of communication, an involved and accessible management and good care for its employees. You will therefore quickly feel at home. Literally, because our fine and modern office is located in a large and cozy former residence, there you will work together with the colleagues of Compris.
ComOps supports its clients in putting their maintenance management systems and document management solutions in order. We focus on the development, implementation and execution of processes and procedures that add lasting value to the client's organization.
At ComOps, a lot of attention is paid to personal development. We do a lot of peer knowledge sharing. We offer every opportunity for training and education and we think it is important that you can grow within our organization.
What are we looking for?
- - At least a completed MBO-4 or bachelor degree.
- - You have 0-3 years of work experience, preferably in a technical environment;
- - You have an affinity for getting and keeping data and documentation in order;
- - You are presentable and communicative without losing sight of the details;
- - You don't have a 9 to 5 mentality and you are curious;
- - You have experience working in Microsoft Office and Document Management software;
- - Experience with a maintenance management system (e.g. Maximo, SAP PM, Ultimo) is a plus;
- - Good command of Dutch and English language.
What do we offer you?
- - Interesting and varied assignments within a dynamic environment.
- - A competitive salary.
- - A contract for 24-40 hours per week with flexible working hours.
- - A pension plan.
- - Travel or public transportation reimbursement.
- - Laptop and smartphone.
- - A flexible and open working environment with pleasant colleagues in a team environment.
- - Advancement opportunities such as training courses, certifications, education and advancing to another position.
Do you also want ComOps and our clients to excel? Then contact Anton Post at 06-23413212. Or apply directly by emailing your CV with a short motivation to email@example.com.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.