Asset Data Professional
At Compris, the client, the relationship and the result are key. We make asset management work for organizations ensuring that clients regain and maintain control of their complex infrastructure, production and logistics systems, enabling them to excel.
What will you do?
As an Asset Data professional, you know how to translate client demands into clear solutions. You analyze and advise on the best way to standardize, organize and secure (technical) data. You understand the value of up-to-date and structured data like no other and know how to translate this to the client. The entire process of data management is covered, from input to output. You get energy from converting data into useful information such as KPI's or PI's.
Summary: Do you also think data is one of the most important assets of an organization? Then this is the position you are looking for.
Most of our clients are located in the Randstad area or just beyond. Check www.compris.eu for interesting client cases and an overview of notable clients.
Why would you want to work for Compris?
With approximately 60 colleagues, we know each other and know how to find each other. Great, because that way you can find the experience or expertise you need for a particular assignment or role. Internally, we also know a number of 'masters' who are absolute experts in areas such as:
- Requirements Management
- Asset Data Management
- Maintenance Management
- Contract Management
- Performance Management
- Risk Management
- Sustainable Asset Management
We are a professional, commercial and financially sound consulting firm. With short lines of communication, an involved and accessible management and good care for employees. You will therefore quickly feel at home at Compris. Literally, because our fine and modern office is located in a large and attractive former residence. We regularly have team outings and activities to get to know each other in a different way.
You will become part of a piece of product development, participate in working groups and think about training. There is a lot of attention for personal development. In addition, we frequently engage in peer-to-peer knowledge sharing, sharing lessons learned and business cases, for example.
Who are you?
You are a driven Asset Data professional who can make asset data management work as a success factor within an organization. For our clients you are a reliable partner; focused on long-term cooperation with high-quality advice in which you also show that for you it is the people who make the difference within an organization.
You look beyond the assignment, give honest advice and are asked back based on your knowledge and skills but also for your good relationship with the client. You want to keep learning and are focused on knowledge sharing. Your values match Compris values: personal, hands on and reliable.
Furthermore, you have
- - A completed bachelor or masters degree,
- - Affinity for engineering and working in a technical environment.
- - Minimum of 5 years of working experience with data and information management in a technical environment.
- - Experience with configuration management, data structures, reporting and KPIs.
- - Knowledge of maintenance management systems such as Maximo, Ultimo, SAP is a plus.
- - Experience implementing new software is a plus.
- - You have a good command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing.
- - You have strong analytical skills, are flexible and results-oriented.
What do we offer you?
- - Interesting and complex projects with leading clients.
- - A young and dynamic company.
- - Advancement and development opportunities.
- - A salary appropriate to your knowledge and experience.
- - Full-time position.
- - Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work partially from home.
- - A leased car or public transport allowance.
- - Participation in Compris Academy and monthly knowledge and team sessions.
- - Time to contribute to the development of new products, internal projects and/or new business.
- - 30 vacation days per year on a full-time basis.
- - A good pension.
- - Laptop and smartphone of your choice.
Do you also want Compris and our clients to excel? Then contact Anton Post on 06 23413212. Or apply directly by emailing your CV with a short motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.